Saturday, June 30, 2012

DONATE!

K so I know I havn't done much yet, and I don't deserve any monies as of right now, but if any of you ever feel the urge to give me monies, that'd be mucho appreciated. The donate button is up! and yeah, i'll get back to work translating now... Please don't feel obligated to donate, it's just there if anyone wants to support me. ALSO requests are all free but they will be put into the queue. I'll pick what i like from the queue, there's even a chance that your request will be lost in the queue forever if i feel no incentive to translate it. HOWEVER uh donations would be some extra motivation to translate your request from the queue? STILL! I insist on everything being free so yeah, dont feel obligated at all to donate. MUCHO GRACIAS! (i dont know any spanish, please dont shoot me if i butcher your language)

No comments:

Post a Comment