Friday, June 29, 2012

Lets get this intro stuff out of the way.

Hello all! Please read the little blurb to the right before we get started with anything. I'm bored for the summer so I've decided I want to translate stuffs for the slowly dying bara community. AGAIN, I don't do hardcore, scary, messed up things that make me feel icky inside, do not ask, do not link me, it will only put me off. That said, if you have any Takeshi Matsu/Tsukasa Matsuzaki works in CHINESE raws, I'd be happy to do what I can. As of right now i have no idea how to set up any sort of money income thing so theres no donate box or ads anywhere on the site. If any of you want to help me with a donate box of some sort then please contact me. As for ads, I find them annoying and this isn't really for any kind of income so that probably won't happen. FREE BARA FOR EVERYBODY!!! Hopefully. I dont have a lot of raws in my collection right now though so i would appreciate submissions. THAT IS ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment