Thursday, August 2, 2012

Read this if you want more releases

First of all university is starting in september so I'll probably be extremely absent during that time and you'll probably only get a few releases a month.

THEREFORE during the month of August each time I recieve 20$ in donations, I will releases 3 comics that following week. An incentive for you all to give me monies so I won't be THAT poor of a university student. If say I recieve 40$ I'll release 6 comics in the next 2 weeks etc.

Otherwise I guess I'll just bum through August and release as sporadically as I have been recently cuz i'm a lazy bastard and you'll I'll probably only finish the 3 up in the queue or something. If you do donate though, you can request a comic and i'll jump it up to the front of the queue as well.

That said, I would like to thank Builder for all his hard work. I think he managed to clean it all faster than I ended up translating and typesetting so give him a hand.

Thirdly I would like to remind everyone to link to the BLOG POSTS and not the mediafire posts when sharing. I don't want to sound all serious and anal about it but really, that's like the only rule around here.

Serious Business aside, there should be a poll up to the right soon, so check that out when it comes out I guess. Blogger is being a jerkface and won't save my polls properly :\

No comments:

Post a Comment