Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Senpai Squeeze - Lunatique

Warning, this release features muscle shota, they are in highschool. Also it features sweat/cock cheese fetish? I dont know, this isn't really my thing.

Okay so this isn't something i'd usually translate and it isn't really my cup of tea but CSword requested a translation of this work for him to typeset so i complied. His blog can be found under that link. This work was typesetted and edited by him and he even purchased the raws himself so give him some love if you enjoyed this release. No adf.ly this time cuz i dont feel like i did much to deserve it. Now without further ramblings i present to you Senpai Squeeze by Lunatique

I am open to people asking me for translations of works like these however I will not personally translate and release anything shota or with fetishes i don't personally enjoy. Please don't request them from me unless you want to do the work yourself. That said, Spritz Delivery should be up in a few hours so sit tight for that.

2 comments:

  1. Kinky, although I don't think I could stand the stink of sweat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a dead link, could you reupload it?
    thx,
    Blacky_een

    ReplyDelete