Saturday, August 18, 2012

Poll Closed

Poll has concluded and the majority of you wanted Spritz Delivery Part 2, so that'll be up by thursday. Inspection will probably be like right after





Since polls refuse to work for me, (anyone wanna help me fix that?) I'll ask with this, do you guys want Spritz Delivery Part 2, or Inspection? They're both by Takeshi Matsu but Inspection has better quality scans i think. Sample Pictures under the jump. Both will get translated eventually cuz I really like TM's artwork but yeah comment below to choose.




These are from Spritz Delivery Part 2
These are from Inspection

7 comments:

  1. both but if i have to choose , i choose Spritz Delivery 2 ( i can't wait to see what happen to those two)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spritz Delivery 2 for me too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spritz Delivery 2
    cute Story

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inspection FTW (no blue/black lines )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspection

    I've never seen JP raws of Spritz 2, though, it's always been Chinese.

    ReplyDelete