Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Spritz Delivery - Takeshi Matsu

This took a long time to finish and i apologize. Please take this double release wednesday as an offering of my remorse. Anywho, this is now a Decently awesome quality release due to the hard work and labor of Builder without whom we'd still be stuck with watermarks and centerfold shadows! Anyways, I'm sure none of you read this anyways so here's the link to Spritz Delivery By Takeshi Matsu!

So like you all voted in the poll way back when, today's release is Spritz Delivery. Contrary to what you all might have thought when i said 30 pages, is that most of it is really cute mushy dialogue and only like 8 pages of it is sex. JOKE IS ON YOU ALL. Well joke is on me too cuz i had to translate 20 pages of dialogue. Sex pages usually only have cheesy moaning lol. There is also a part 2 to this that I think features more sex? I'll make a new poll later so you guys can decide on what you want. I just want to say that this is indeed one of the cutest Takeshi Matsu comics I've read and I think that more than makes up for the lack of sex. Unless you're horny, in which case i may have just given you a serious case of blueballs XD.

University is starting soon now though, so if any of you would be so kind to donate, I really need the money and I'd love you forever.

2 comments: