Friday, July 6, 2012

Bonus Omake Chapter - Drawtwo (土狼弐)

So I'm halfway done Brother complex and since Chris asked so nicely, (and mainly because it was so short) I translated an Omake Bonus Chapter By 土狼弐 who I believe calls himself drawtwo? Correct me if i'm wrong.

It's a really short 7 pager filled with hot sex and a really cute fluffy ending, Guaranteed to make you go AWWWWWW! You can check out Drawtwo's Blog and his Pixiv by clicking on those links. For pixiv you need to register for an account before you can see the naughty pictures but they're all pretty hot so yeah.

Oh it turns out the SGW manga up in the queue is also by drawtwo! Special thanks to Chris for requesting and supplying the raws, I feel kind of guilty for skipping the queue but well again this was super short. (Plus I have a super giant weakness for guy's named Chris, BAD CHRIS, EXPLOITING MY WEAKNESS FOR YOUR OWN BARA GAIN!!!) Hopefully this'll tide ya'll over till tuesday when hopefully brother complex will be done.

Shameless ranting continued - This only took me like 45 min so AS YOU ALL CAN SEE, short mangas = faster, frequent releases. That said you should all go vote on my poll (on the right) and say you want smaller more frequent releases! (Please save me) Oh and just so ya'll know, I had this super huge crush on a straight guy named Christian in highschool, that lasted for like a year? AND I TOLD MY FRIEND BUT THEN SHE TOLD HIM! LIKE WTF? total violation of friend confidentiality right? And then i was all awkward and yeah, i think we're cool now, he has a girlfriend, who treats me as her gay pet but sigh, if i HAD a decent social life i wouldn't be here translating right?

4 comments:

  1. This is not an invitation for ya'll to come ruin my social life. JSYK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm... a little friendly moral support. Don't be a gay pet for your crush's girlfriend!!! More than that, don't even be a pet for anyone at all. Forget the guy and stand tall.

    It's a bit inevitable, but try not to fall for straight guys next time, it always felt like you're leading yourself into an obvious oblivion XD (been there done that as well, and now they treated me like a disease). Oh, and yeah, don't tell anyone if you do, except online using fake names. It's best to keep the emotion for yourself.

    Thanks for the work ^^/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yeah, i try to keep away from her now. me and him are still friends though, i'm over that now.

    Thanks for the support though! Keep checking back for more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    We are a French team of translation and we should like to know if it's possible to use your scans.

    Thank you for answering me by email (by.kakuei@gmail.com).

    And thanks for the work.


    ReplyDelete