Monday, July 9, 2012

Poll results! Decisions decisions...

Links have been changed to ad.fly, i insist of free translations so if any of you object to this, let me know. I never did like ads and there will never be ads on the site itself. If there are issues with ad.fly contact me, i'll just give you the mediafire link. You guys are more important than ads.
So the results of the "Which Takeshi Matsu Comic Should I Translate Next" Poll are out!
1.Spritz Delivery 35 pg -> 26 votes
2.Gone With the Cat 25 pg -> 1 vote
3.Inspection 30 pg -> 4 votes
4.Save me from translation hell/short fast releases -> 5 votes

And so your next Takeshi Matsu fix will be Spritz Delivery! which will be 2nd in the queue soon as i update it!!!

I would like to thank the 5 people who tried to save me and who wanted small but fast releases, I would also like to sigh and pout at the rest of you who voted for Spritz Delivery and give you guys puppy dog eyes. I hope you know what you've gotten me into, JUST HAD TO CHOOSE THE LONGEST ONE DIDN"T YOU? AND THE ONE WITH THE EQUALLY LONG SEQUEL!! D<

I will now storm out of here and leave you all with another poll which you can check out on the right.
I'm not translating anything else until one of those choices hits 30 votes so ya'll better start votin D< (haha my revenge for you guys making me translate spritz delivery)

5 comments:

  1. I think Spiritz Delivery was already translated by leon990

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you mean the one done by Croup at Soupgoblin.blogspot.com with the running couriers? Because if so this is a different one

      Delete
  2. Well, sorry if that's troubling with the number of page, but I thought that title sound awesome. I didn't know those are all TakeMatsu's? If I do, then I won't even vote cause I love all his work.
    Anyway, I don't think we would mind if you split the translation into 2 parts. Good luck, and we'll be waiting patiently for your work XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaaaaaah !! why not Inspection !!! i have HI-RES for it T_T and i'm loving that story ( already before it got translated )
    i didn't know about the poll =\

    but yeah thanks for translating =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh one more thing !

    you don't have to stick with something for long !

    just keep it all the options up

    one time it's takashi , one time its tsukasa , one time gai , ....etc we all here love everything and we love you =D

    ReplyDelete