Sunday, July 1, 2012

GO CHECK OUT THE POLL ON THE RIGHT!!

PHEW, who thought it was a good idea to translate like 20+ page stories? I now know why most people prefer 10-15 page stories, after you get to like 15 you're pretty much done with it all. Anywho, i am glad to see that the blog is picking up, it'd be nice to have more comments and feedback though. SHOW ME THE LOVE~ I'm taking a break from translating today seeing as it IS canada day, i'm going to chill and read books instead (yes i'm a total bookwork i know). I have no idea how Leon used to be able to do like daily translations, this is hard work yo~ There's going to be fireworks n stuff and my hot uncle is going to be around so it should be a pree good time. I see people are asking for requests now which is good cuz i have no idea what i want to translate but PLEASE SPARE ME and pick smaller ones so i can make more people happy :< plus i can slack off more :D

Oh and I have someone currently typesetting Being a subordinate is tiring for me so that should be up by the end of the week~

Slanted out~

No comments:

Post a Comment