Sunday, July 22, 2012

Saves Me - Kureten

Woo~ So yeah, sorry I havn't posted anything in awhile, stuffs came up and I had to take care of it. ANYWHO I have no idea whether or not Saves me has already been translated but since noone seems to have it, I am proud to present Saves Me By Kureten!!!! -applause please-

So yeah, I was planning on just skipping straight to Spritz Delivery but since it's been like 2 weeks since I last did anything i thought OH i could just translate a SHORT, SIMPLE, EASY comic to tide you guys over! THIS WAS NOT SHORT OR SIMPLE OR EASY AT ALL D< even took me like 2.5 hours to do Next time i'll be sure to check the page count before starting cuz i'm pretty sure i could have finished Spritz Delivery in this time. The watermarks were fucking terrible for this one and it was also in simplified chinese which made it super confusing and yeah.... Whew i'll take a break and hopefully you guy's will have Spritz Delivery in a few days!

Slanted out~

3 comments:

  1. I haven't played Final Fantasy XIII yet, but I definitely would give it a try if it means staring at Snow and Gadot as eyecandy. lol

    Final Fantasy VI is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very oishi!! xD xD

    doumo arigatou ne~ ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you planning to do the 2nd one ?

    Thank you so much btw !!! love this doujin !!!

    ReplyDelete