Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Thanks n stuff.

SO I KNOW YOU PEOPLE ARE COMING TO MY BLOG, whether or not you read my ranting or not is another story but I just want to thank the people who comment, who write in my little chat box, who voted in my poll, it's people like you who give me motivation to keep translating. That said, I know most of you are here with your pants down trying to find something to get off to so it's kinda hard for you to read all this and comment and stuff. It really would help if ya'll give feedback/answer some of the questions in previous posts like here.

ANYWHO i'm taking a couple days off from translating as my break time, when i get back i'll finish Brother Complex for Frozenrain (seeing has he's the only one of you who actually ASKED for anything to be translated) and yeah.

oh and if any of you have some spare change on zee internets, feel free to donate to my university fund. No pressure though, what with the economy as it is and my super low quality scans. HELP IF YOU CAN, I NEED MONEY TO FEED MYSELF JUNKFOOD WHEN SCHOOL STARTS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment